Reboot France 2018
Reboot France 2018
We have 3 fantastic Reboot France weeks for you in 2018.
May 19 – 26, September 1 – 8 and September 8 – 15
Get right away from it all and give your brain and body a chance to catch up.
Life is now more busy, demanding, sedentary and baffling than ever before. And it’s not very good for you. A week long all-you-can-eat-and-drink binge in the sun might offer some light relief, but really you need to reset and recover.
Our retreats give you the chance to rejuvenate, regenerate, re-energise, relax, and re-everything else that’s good for you.
Every morning you can enjoy sunrise yoga, innovative personal training and lots of fun physical activities like surfing, cycling and hiking. In the evening wind down with restorative yoga and massage. No activities are compulsory and there are lot’s of opportunities to relax, read a book by the pool, play Pétanque or lie on the beach.
This is your chance to take time for what your mind and body needs with a great group of people too.
Beautiful rural luxury accommodation 12km from the coast.
Rooms are shared - either double or single beds (don’t worry, you won’t be sharing a bed with a stranger... unless you want to!)
- heated, floodlit infinity pool
- yoga room
- games room
- cinema room
- outdoor dining facilities
- petanque court
- use of local tennis court
Getting to the retreat
Flights are additional to the retreat price. We recommend that you book the Ryainair flight from Stanstead to Biarritz arriving at 17:00. We will pick you up from Biarritz airport and take you back to the retreat headquarters.
"I’ve been to France loads of times over the years but this is by far the best trip I’ve ever had here. Yoga, surf, fitness, cycling, massage, all incredible”
(Ian Wright, Reboot France, Oct 2014)
A day in the life of Reboot France
Each retreat is representative of the individuals involved but to give you some idea.
Fresh juice and sunrise yoga in the studio.
A gentle Flow class to wake up the body and mind and prepare for the days events.
Breakfast to kick start the metabolism and energise, for example;
- Porridge with honey and nuts,
- Fresh bread with avocados and eggs,
- Homemade muesli and yoghurt,
- Buckwheat banana pancakes.
A short ride in the mini bus into the seaside towns of Capbreton, Hossegor and Biarritz to find the perfect surfing conditions for all levels, even if you have never considered catching waves before. Lessons are fun and relaxed and a great way to exercise. Guests may prefer to run or relax on the beach or swim in the sea. That’s fine. Remember, this retreat is all about doing what’s right for you, with a little guidance from the experts along the way
Lunch in one of the lovely healthy cafés near to the beach! All kinds of salads, smoothies, homemade healthy flapjacks and protein balls.
When the foods gone down...
In the spacious lawns of Le Vignau, various high intensity workout sessions tailored to meet the specific needs and abilities of the individual.
After a dip in pool...
Fantastic, nutrient dense food enjoyed together as the group, sharing food, stories and plenty of laughter with a glass of wine or two for those that fancy it.
To top it all off...
Tandem massage or therapy to work into those existing areas of tension or just for the ultimate in relaxation.
Fall into bed... zzz
Each day is different and no activities are compulsory, if you need more time by the pool then take it...
- Welcome nutrient dense BBQ
- Daily Vinyasa Flow Yoga. Each day is different with a few surprises thrown in too.
- Restorative yoga. A session of calming stretching to relieve any aches and pains in mind and body
- Massage. Rebecca will soothe away those knots in an amazing hour long massage. If you’re lucky you may even get a tandem massage with Andrew too!
- Personal Training. Make the sessions work for you
- Physical Therapy. Any niggly injuries or aches? We have the experience to help you manage and recover
- Surfing Lessons and Beach Trips
- Cycle Hire
- SUP yoga. This will really help improve your strength and balance whilst chilling out on the water
- Deer spotting
- Lot’s of relaxation time by the pool, on the beach, playing petanque or table tennis. The week is really tailored to you and what you need.
Cost: from £699 – £799 (room dependant)
For more info or bookings please call +447583330239 or get in touch via the contact form.
12 spaces available per week 20% deposit required to secure place. (non refundable)